At DISCOUNTIN, We do what we can to keep our customers happy and to keep you coming back. We only ask that you do your part when buying a discount deal coupon. Make sure you read the deal description carefully and also understand the terms and conditions of the coupon (e.g. expiry date or any other limitations mentioned in the deal terms). We clearly indicate this information for each deal.
All refunds are done in DISCOUNTIN Credits into your E-Wallet in your personal account on our website.
The refunded amount will be automatically deducted from the next purchase you make on our website.
The refund currency is AMD only.
To refund a coupon, please send an email to [email protected] with the deal(s) order number(s) you want to refund along with the reason of refund request.
What makes you eligible for a refund?
- Unused deal coupons can be refunded fully in DISCOUNTIN Credits before the expiry date unless mentioned otherwise in the fine print
- If the merchant refused to accept your coupon or refused to act by the fine prints and highlights included in the deal, upon verifying you shall be refunded fully in DISCOUNTIN Credits.
- If the merchant offered a service contrary to what was mentioned in the deal, upon verifying you shall be refunded fully in DISCOUNTIN Credits.
What doesn’t make you eligible for a refund?
- If the service didn’t live up to your expectations
- If you didn’t abide by the Booking/Cancellation policy of the merchant as instructed in the deal details
- If the deal coupon passes the expiry date